Candle Care & Safety
Failure to follow instructions could result in a Fire Hazard or Injury!
Candle Safety Instructions
- Never burn candle unattended or in a draft.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable objects.
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to no less than 5-7mm.
- Do not let wick trimmings or other debris drop into wax.
- Do not burn candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 10mm of wax remains.
- Never move a hot candle.
- Do not keep in direct sunlight.
- Allow to cool and harden before trimming or relighting.
Candle Care Guide
- To obtain the best burning from your candle, burn for a minimum of 4 hours the first time.
- Keep wicks trimmed 5-7mm prior to burning.
- To test fragrance throw - ensure there are no drafts in the room.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- When not in use, keep candle covered with lid to avoid dust build-up.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
If you have any questions regarding the care and safety of your candle please get in contact with us on our "Contact Us" page.